We offer various services that enhance the physical, emotional, and psychological well being of our clients.
Grace 24/7 Care live in carers and nurses are well trained and support our clients with minor to long term health issues who prefer to live independently. We have found out that it can often delay the need for long term nursing home care whilst enjoying privacy and 100% care to each individual. We promote independence enabling each individual to do what they desire and are capable of .
Grace 24/7 Care monitor changing needs and expectations to enable our clients enjoy life as well as get the most out of life. The clients we work with have a variety of complex support needs such as physical disabilities, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities, spinal injury, acquired brain injury, etc.
Grace 24/7 Care Ltd team will develop a person-centred care plan offering each client empowerment and choice and this is achieved by working hand in hand with qualified social carers and staff nurses. Social and health needs are taken into account so we can provide a safe, reliable and personalised service.
Personalised care, Excellent professional care and support, Flexibility for independent living, lifestyle and choice, One to one care not shared care except where there is a couple, Rates are cheaper than residential or nursing care, It would also please you to know that we have a UK wide network of local assessors and highly trained staff.
Live In Carers Duties include:
- Alzheimer’s’ and Dementia care.
- Making appointments to General Practitioners and all health professionals.
- Bathing and personal hygiene, dressing, grooming and appearance.
- Changing and washing bedding.
- Wake up and tuck in care.
- Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and planning.
- Companionship and conversation.
- Holiday companionship.
- Home safety.
- Grocery shopping and errands.
- Medication prompting and reminding.
- Motion exercises eg walking and mobility assistance, reading to care recipient.
- Reporting the day to day to the family.
- Bill payment and writing.
- Community reintegration eg lunches, bingo, day centres etc.