Caregiver Credentialing & Training
At Grace24/7 Care, we place the utmost importance on ensuring our caregivers receive the latest training and are fully credentialed.
Our caregivers are thoroughly screened before they can become employees of Grace24/7 Care and each has the opportunity to participate in the Grace24/7 Care University program to attain additional education.
Grace24/7 Care complies with all national and licensing requirements so you can be assured that our caregiver is properly credentialed to perform the level of care that your senior loved one needs.
This ongoing training program enables our caregivers to provide superior home care while enhancing their job performance and ultimately create an exceptional customer experience for our clients.
All of our caregivers have the opportunity to participate in our continual learning program and receive credits towards the Grace24/7 Care Certification.
Those in the program are required to complete a minimum of 8 training modules per year on a variety of topics:
- Understanding Fall Risk Factors
- Food Preparation and Safety
- Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Equality and Diversity
- Health and Safety at Work
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Information Governance (Includes Caldicott Principles)
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Control (Includes RIDDOR & COSHH)
- Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling – (Includes Practical Session)
- Basic Life Support including CPR – (Includes Practical Session)
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (Level 1 & 2)
- Safeguarding Children (Level 1 & 2)
- Conflict Management
- Lone Working
Managers Induction and Shadowing
- Complex Care
- PEG Management
- Care Planning and Documentation (covers legal and ethical issues, knowledge and practical skills to effectively plan care and desired outcomes.
- Caldicott principles and data protection e.g. IG Toolkit
- Tender & Contracts Writing (where to get contracts)
- Business Plans
- How to start a domiciliary care business